Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

Hi just joined on here looking to get back on my bike doing to much road riding, looking for some good off road riding

Me too brother come on the newbie rides with me!!

Comment

Ok then i shall brother...!!!

Comment

Comment

Looks like you'll fit in with this lot just fine, both of you.

Welcome
          All the best

Comment

Welcome both of you c u soon on a ride there's a little training ride tomorrow night 10 miles or so quick blast if you have lights join in
            Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Thanks mate would love to but gonna be late from work!!

Comment

cheers mate lol

Comment

Most night rides start at 7 pm and a lot of them are local to st.helens
                  Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome.
                      All new members have to complete a "Newbie ride" before becoming a member.
                      This is to assess base level skill and fitness and also for you to find out if its what you want to do.

There is a newbie ride on this Sunday and there may be some places left, check it out and get your name down if you fancy it. (newbie rides are only once a month)

Also keep you eyes out for NCR (non club rides.
                      These are rides organised by club members and you can invite yourself along.

cya soon

Comment

cheers for that, away in lakes this wkend, but will look out for the next one, catch you later

Comment

Working...
                        X