delamere this sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delamere this sunday

hi guys, booked onto the ride this sunday at delamere and thought i'd introduce myself out of courtesy. been riding mtb's in anger now for about 4 years (i'm 41 by the way)after years of motorbikes / trackdays. fell out of love with motorbikes for absolutely no reason and saw mtb's as a cheap 'stay out of hospital' option, how wrong could i have been!!! ride quite a lot of dh and have just built up a nice trail bike. really want to get out and rip some local trails, billinge, carr mill etc. and meet up with some new riders.
    see ya sunday,
    foz.

Hello and welcome.

Everyone is out on a club ride tonight so don't worry, you're not being ignored.

Comment

Not everybodies out on the night ride, I've spent a fotune on bikes and 3 days and nights over New Year in hospital because of it.

Sould be riding "gently" in 2 to 3 weeks.

Welcome Foz
      All the best

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
        Not everybodies out on the night ride, I've spent a fotune on bikes and 3 days and nights over New Year in hospital because of it.

Sould be riding "gently" in 2 to 3 weeks.

Welcome Foz
        blimey, sounds painful, i've got shares in whiston, warrington general and random clinics all over france!! i'll pull some strings for you pal

Comment

Originally posted by foz View Post
          blimey, sounds painful, i've got shares in whiston, warrington general and random clinics all over france!! i'll pull some strings for you pal
          Crashed big time while riding with flat pedals for the first time in 5/6 years on the new technical bits at Llandegla, 3 nights B&B at Wrexham hospital, 3 broken ribs, 20/30 mins concusion, hurty hip, scars and briuses in places you won't believe. Yes it's painful but I'm hoping to be back to work on Monday.
          All the best

Comment

welcome, im out on sunday. Ill be one with dark blue spesh HT. Prob blue aldi jacket if its nippy.

Comment

Excellent ride this morning, thanks very much

http://runkeeper.com/user/LisaCook/activity/23428862

Comment

Originally posted by mtbLisa View Post
                Excellent ride this morning, thanks very much

http://runkeeper.com/user/LisaCook/activity/23428862
                I see you went through the lake like Mick and I

Comment

help save Delamere!!
                  http://www.38degrees.org.uk/page/s/save-our-forests

Comment