Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi

I noticed the club in the Delamere car park on the Sunday newbie ride and I'm interested in joining.

I ride mostly around the Wirral and Llandegla (black runs).

Thanks
    Ken

Welcome ken ,the next newbie ridecis next month (need to attend before joining )but keep your eye out for a ncr (non club ride) I'll be out a week on Sunday myself but not decided where yet but I'll post something up nearer the time
    on the seventh day he rode ,and the lord said to me come fourth and i shall give you eternal life, i came fifth and won a toaster.

I dont get flashbacks i'm still there

Comment

Newbie John from Sunny Skem here (yes it is actually sunny today!). Will look out for the next newbie ride and hope to join you then. I ride a full sus Giant Anthem and have experience of the black runs in Llandegla and Grizedale.

Comment

Originally posted by kenreavy View Post
        Hi

I noticed the club in the Delamere car park on the Sunday newbie ride and I'm interested in joining.

I ride mostly around the Wirral and Llandegla (black runs).

Thanks
        Ken
        Hi Ken was it you who I gave the card too?

Anyway, welcome, have a good look around the website for the info on some of the stuff we get up to, and have a read of this in particular: http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/cont...-club-what-now
        It should answer any questions you have about joining us.

Dave.
        If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

'Ow do

Comment

All reet!

Comment

Working...
              X