hi new on here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi new on here

hi am looking for a biking buddy maybe , as i dont think am good enough to join a large group and go out for 2-3 hours , i enjoy biking am just not very fast or very quick , or maybe i could join in on a none pro ride and see how i do ,

thanks

Look out for a newbie ride mate, nothing too strenuous and will give you a good idea of wether you're fit enough or not

Comment

ahh thanks mate looks like ive just missed one today, i will look out for the next one, can you just give your name in and tag along !!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Howdy.

Comment

Welcome to St.Helens and surrounding areas best off-road cycling club. Best to get out on a newbie ride. Everyone is friendly and will help and assist you.
            Dont be intimidated, everyone has to start somewhere.

Comment

hi ,

Comment

thanks bud !!

Comment

Now it's getting light try one of the sky rides on a Tuesday or tag along to ant ncr I'm sure you will be fitter than you think
                  Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

thanks andy eh whats a sky ride , and ant ncr haha sorry , and how often do these rides take place ??

Comment

The training ride we do. ( the one I PM'd you about )

It was nick named the sky ride because I organise it and people seem to misread my forum name, and called me sky instead of syk0.

Comment

Working...
                      X