Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Newbie

Hi there, Im Matt
    Iv been riding for around 2 years now and enjoy every bit of it. Before i turned to mountain biking i was a die hard bmxer but i couldn't stand being couped up in a big shed full of ramps doing the same thing and needed more of a challenge and in the fresh outdoors, so i turned to mountain biking. I own a Trek 6000 series bike (think its a Trek 6400) but its current still all stock items, soon to be upgrading as all the money I was saving up was for my new camera which i have now bought. I was wondering if there is any age limit on going on the rides, as looking around most of you seem to be 20+, and im a 'tad' younger than that

Matt

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forums.

Club rules state that you have to be 18 or over.

Comment

aaah well, any reason why this was advertised in my school and aimed at us younger people then ?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt6000 View Post
        aaah well, any reason why this was advertised in my school and aimed at us younger people then ?
        Sent you a PM to discuss
        Cheers
        Eric

Comment

Im sure you would be able to tag along on a local, non-club ride to see how you get on, even if the club doesnt officially allow youngsters. You would probably be a better rider than most of the older lads anyway!

Another problem is that many of the rides involve driving to another starting location, which would limit your options somewhat.

Comment

Working...
          X