new member from st. helens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member from st. helens

hi guys, finally got my bike back from my dads so going to start getting out an fit again

ive also got all my gear now helmit, lights, drinking back pack with all the pockets you need so just need to try stop my chain slipping, replace my pads, bleeded my brakes up an need to clean it

my bike is a cannondale super VSL in red, with hydro brakes, decore xt shifters an xtr

not the cleanest bike but i love it, an im thinking of buying a GT LTS 2 mint with upgrades but not sure what there worth

You need to get on a newbie ride before officially joining, so you can be assessed. This applies to all new members.

Im not too sure what the GT would be worth. What year is it?

Comment

not sure on year but i can get a picture later to see if any1 can identifiy it, im up for the newbie ride

Comment

My mate paid about £600 for one a couple of years ago... Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Comment

thanks mate, will get a picture up after

Comment

Welcome

Comment

thanks, no picture tonight but will get 1 tomorrow as im going to leave a small deposit on it

Comment

Welcome mike ,if your after another retrobike check out www.retrobike.co.uk
                on the seventh day he rode ,and the lord said to me come fourth and i shall give you eternal life, i came fifth and won a toaster.

I dont get flashbacks i'm still there

Comment

Hi Mike, are you buying this bike off someone local.

Comment

Welcome on board mike.

Get yourself on the newbie ride ASAP as once your a member you can experience all that the woollies club has to offer: mostly pain and bankruptcy.

Comment

Working...
                    X