new kid on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new kid on the block

saw phil (pieeater) earlier over billinge lump and he directed me here ... Howdy im Tony from orrell end of billinge and im a bikeaholic

Welcome don't worry were not all like Phil some normal people on here take a look round the site lookout for ncr (non club rides) invite yourself find the next newbie ride tag along pay your tenner and then your in basically unless there is anything wrong c u out soon
    Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Originally posted by andy-cas View Post
      Welcome don't worry were not all like Phil some normal people on here take a look round the site lookout for ncr (non club rides) invite yourself find the next newbie ride tag along pay your tenner and then your in basically unless there is anything wrong c u out soon
      Remind me not to pick you up out of the mud the next time you bin it Andy.

Take no notice Tony - good to see you earlier - been a few years!

Comment

cheers Andy ..... did you say pay your tenner??? as in £10??? do you realise im a (true tight) wiganer???

Comment

it has indeed Phil ... look forward to getting out with you soon

Comment

Originally posted by Lawmanmx View Post
            cheers Andy ..... did you say pay your tenner??? as in £10??? do you realise im a (true tight) wiganer???
            Just wait til u meet Ste B aka Seagull - tightest one around!

Comment

i only breath in im That tight me Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Pieeater View Post
                Remind me not to pick you up out of the mud the next time you bin it Andy.

Take no notice Tony - good to see you earlier - been a few years!
                Was meaning you being super fit and us mere mortals lol
                Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

You should fit it fine, Tony.

Comment

Working...
                  X