Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI.I met a few members in Billinge woods last Thursday night all on Specialized bikes they took me on a tour of the woods then back to Garswood and back to Carrmill,good ride ,good company, they said they would vouch for me when they read this.hope so if thats ok whats the next step ps i was on the trek.

Hi and welcome. Did you get any names from the guys you met? A group of us were in the area on Thursday as well but didn't see any other members out and about.
    The usual procedure is to do a newbie ride so, if no one comes forward, you'll need to complete one of these. The next is in June but I've not yet seen a date for it.
    sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Two of the guys were from Warrington and one from bottom of Mossbank sorry forgot there names in the excitment

Comment

Originally posted by Ste M View Post
          Two of the guys were from Warrington and one from bottom of Mossbank sorry forgot there names in the excitment
          That will be Spesh, Terry and Stan ?

I wouldn't trust any of them

Comment

Hi Ste, don't listen to Pieeater, he doesn't trust anyone? I remember ya matey. Look out for local rides on the forum Ste and try and get out for some. Nice to hear from ya.
            Carlos you didn't see us because we were going that fast you probably just felt the draft as we went past. (tongueoutbutonlyjokingicon)

Comment

Originally posted by FizbOmb View Post
              Hi Ste, don't listen to Pieeater, he doesn't trust anyone? I remember ya matey. Look out for local rides on the forum Ste and try and get out for some. Nice to hear from ya.
              Carlos you didn't see us because we were going that fast you probably just felt the draft as we went past. (tongueoutbutonlyjokingicon)
              Stan, we didn't see you cos you were on an unposted NCR on the same route, near as dammit, as an official club ride and you didn't want Policeman Pol to come round and sort you out with his truncheon on our behalf
              sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Hi Ste Nice to see you on the forum. Welcome to the Woolies. AS said above look out for the non club rides until you sort out your membership and you'll be fine mate.

Carlos Don't be upsetting yourself about Thursday Stans only winding you up it wasn't a secret ride or anything just that we all wanted to get out straight from work for a quick blast and we didn't do anything like the normal Carmill route so thats why you didn't see us.

Comment

Ste, I will vouch for you mate. You defo don't need to go on a newbie ride.

Comment

Thanks Spesh If thats ok whats the next step

Comment

Try and get on a Thursday night ride or Sunday ride and bring a tenner with you for your membership so will be able to full access to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by spesh View Post
                        Try and get on a Thursday night ride or Sunday ride and bring a tenner with you for your membership so will be able to full access to the forum.
                        You will also need to download the membership form with your personal details, medical history and ICE details and pass this onto Mark
                        Cheers
                        Eric

Comment

Cant seem to find the membership form on the site can you point me in the right direction please.Do the rides start from the waterside on a Thursday and what time,
                          Last edited by Ste M; 25-05-2011, 02:14.

Comment

Go to our home page.

Click read more

And its at the bottom of the page.

Comment

thursday rides are in different places each week. So one ride starts are water side another in burtonwood but end up at the waterside anyway. Once your a menber you can see were the rides are each week via the list or jsut wait for the post to come up and see were it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X