Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all..just wanted to say a quick hello and try and get myself on a ride, next week would be great if possible??
    Cheers
    G-LO

hello gary
    to go on any of the club rides you have to do the newbie ride first. the next one is july and will be posted about a week before, you have to be quick because there are a limited number of spaces.
    before that keep your eyes open for non club rides (NCR) which the members post up and anyone is ok to go on.
    its a graet club with loads of opportunities to ride each week
    what riding do you normally do?

Comment

Hi mate thanks for getting back to me the club looks great and is definately what im after. Ive been riding properley for over 7 years now consisting of the usual red and black runs at trail centres in the lakes,Wales and Scotland and when time allows i grab the old OS maps and do a 3-5 hr jaunt usually in the lakes. I ride a Zesty 514 and also have a Cube Ltd Race. I would love to come along on any ride and see if im up to club standards. How do i sign up for the ride in July?

Comment

the newbie ride will get posted in the rides section usually the week it is due to take place and you just post up that you want to do it.
        you can also be vouched for by a member if you get out on a ride and are up to standard.
        sounds like you should have no problem with the experience you have.
        you just need to get out.

Comment

Thanks i'll keep an eye out.Do club members meet at the Waterside pub on a Thursday?

Comment

Originally posted by G-LO View Post
            Thanks i'll keep an eye out.Do club members meet at the Waterside pub on a Thursday?
            no mate thursday night is a club ride which is at different venues each week.
            invite yourself on one of the rides this weekend and take it from there

Comment

Reeto thanks bud struggling this wknd but i'll jump on one asap

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Welcome Gary, have a read:http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/cont...-club-what-now
                  If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Thanks Dave hope im up to the standard it'll be great to come on board..im getting out tues eve with a few of the lads so see how i go

Comment

Working...
                    X