New to Wolly backs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Wolly backs

Hi My name is Cameron and i new to wollybacks, i have just come back from living in the States for 7 years
    it seems like there is loads of trails here in the UK but am finding it hard to find regular friends to ride with

please let me know when you guys are riding next i ride twice a week

many thanks
    Cam
    cam.ride4life@gmail.com

Cameron, Get yourself booked onto the new Newbie ride. Once you've done that and become a full member you'll get access to the members part of the club where most of the rides are posted up. In the meantime keep your eye out for non club rides which anyone can go on as long as you feel up to the ride (if you're riding twice a week you shouldn't have any problems but if you're unsure just post up and ask how far and how techie the ride is).

As you're based in Chester and some of our midweek rides may be a bit of a trek for you it will be worth popping into a few of your local bike shops as there is often a local scene for riding based around shops. Twelve 50 bikes at Frodsham regularly ride Delamere Forest setting off from the shop, they also have a facebook page where people post up rides - pop in and see Matt or Rick (they'll also be happy to relieve you of any disposal income, it's a very tempting shop!).

Welcome on board, it's a cracking club - we do some ace riding and have a bit of banter too.

Cheers,

Paul

Comment

Working...
    X