Hi guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys

Hello everyone hope All is well. Been a little busy over the past 8 months with business and new baby girl. Put a few lbs on and looking to get back out on the bike. Will keep an eye out for the next newbie ride if that's ok? 

hi dave how u doin welcome back ,theres loads of non club rides at the moment
    instead of waiting for newbie ride jump on one of sky0 ,s training rides ,a good standard and they ride every tuesday locally pm him,or there is now a group doin road rides also on tuesdays
    wont take u long to get back into it u were flying last time i seen u

Comment

Cheers bud, I'll have a look. Road rides u say? My, it has changed here . Sounds great. Missed the club and getting out on the bike. Can't wait to get a few miles in the ole legs.

Comment

Dave, you wont need a newbie ride as you know what to expect and we know you (basically you are renewing your membership). You do need to contact Art Dave re payment and let me have a membership form then happy days

Comment

Sweet as, I'll print it off tonight, I was thinking newbie ride as I haven't been out much, nor done much training. I fear my lungs are going to explode . Will see about jumping on a ncr. Still trying to get used to this new app, took me an hr to realise ur not using tapatalk anymore .

Comment

I'll email one over then you can email it back.

Comment

Originally posted by d.curzon
              Sweet as, I'll print it off tonight, I was thinking newbie ride as I haven't been out much, nor done much training. I fear my lungs are going to explode . Will see about jumping on a ncr. Still trying to get used to this new app, took me an hr to realise ur not using tapatalk anymore .
              Haha I did that too! 

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Comment

Hi!!! Dave...

Comment

Welcome back, bike killer!!!

Comment

How do fella, nice to see you back mate.

Comment

Cheers guys

Originally posted by Daveyboy
                      Welcome back, bike killer!!!
                      Those parts where just weak. My new parts should last much longer  Got a nice shiny new chain and rear cassette, ready to come out and play. 
                      Last edited by d.curzon; 31-07-2011, 21:24.

Comment

Originally posted by d.curzon View Post

My new parts should last much longer
                        You mean one full ride?

Comment

Originally posted by d.curzon View Post
                          Cheers guys

Those parts where just weak. My new parts should last much longer  Got a nice shiny new chain and rear cassette, ready to come out and play. 

long time no see dave

Comment

Working...
                          X