New Old Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Old Rider

Ello all,John from Leigh here (not a lobby gobbler...originally from scholes in Wigan).Just packed in smoking after 20 years...looking to get fit and have a laugh.I have an old mountain bike from 2007/2008...been in shed for a while,cleaned it up last weekend,not used it in anger for years....ive been checking other members bikes out....lots of flashy gear out there....will my old Dawg still be up to the challekona.jpgnge?

Youll be reet and so will the bike.Plenty of non club rides and local blasts to get in on.Try and get in the newbie ride next week

Comment

Looks tidy to me.

As your fellow pie eater says get yourself out on some of the non club rides and get yourself on the newbie ride.

The woollys is a cracking club: 25 out today round Llangollen on a corker and always plenty of rides to get yourself on.

Comment

As advised get out on a NCR or post up for the noobie ride next week. Nowt wrong with the bike and I think it looks surprisingly like a Trek Fuel too.
        sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Thanks guys...think I need to sort my fitness out a bit first...new lid just arrived from fleabay so I'll be out and about on my jacks for a couple of weeks...don't wanna be puffing billy at the back holding others up :-/

Comment

You say you're old.... 40 is no age young whipper snapper
            All the best

Comment

Ha ha ... I feel old though :-)

Comment

There's some in this club who are old enough to be your dad!
                Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Comment

Hi John I live in Leigh and if you want to meet for a ride on't bike any time ?

Comment

Im in Leigh also and always looking for buddies to ride with

Comment

Working...
                    X