Evening all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all

Hello, been viewing the forum for a good few weeks now and fiinally thought I may as well sign up.
    I'm originally from Stoke on Trent, but now based oop north, well Astley, and want to find some localish places and also folks to ride with. Tried riding on your own and it is soo boring.

Been back into biking for nearly a year now, after about 18yrs off the bike. Started off with a Land Rover mezzana hardtail, then bought an on one 456 and swapped all the bits over.. Then got myself a Commencal Super 4, with quite a few mods and am loving it, although have my eyes on a nice new remedy. Keep trying to tell myself I need to improve my skills before I get one though

Done quite a few of the trail centres, cannock, llandegla, penmachno, coed y brenin, delamere, gisburn, lee quarry.. Really like naturally riding too in the peaks, done a bit round edale, hayfield. Oh and musn't forget snowdon. Up the llanberis path and back down rangers, that was fun

Anyways enough about me, look forward to meeting you on a ride soon

Evenin, sounds like you'll fit in well!

Comment

Welcome if your not busy look out for the newbie ride on Sunday this is a great club and full of great people
      Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Hi ants - hopefully, be good to get out more and explore some of the riding up here. was walking at Ramsbottom yesterday, up to Peel tower, looks like some nice little tracks up there..

hi andy - on a barge this sunday, else would of given it a go, thats if I hadnt of done something really stupid and had a go at the hellrun, looks like fun that, would probably have killed me though.

Comment

Look out for the ncr's and invite yourself along everybody will be welcoming sure you will fit in ok and find some new bikin buddies (ncr's = non club rides)
          Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Yes will do, just put my name down for rivvi this thurs, so hopefully meet some of you pretty soon

Comment

Working...
            X