Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

hi all another newbie just saying hello im debb and im from Leigh, i ove going to llandegla and other trails but im looking for a local club to get out with and enjoy. Thats when im not working, i was hoping to do the Rivi ride on Sunday but my shifts have changed look forward to meeting you guys

Hi Debbie you will love the club only been in the club about a month
    Myself best thing i did get on a newbie ride as soon as you can

Comment

Hi Debbie and welcome, does that mean you are not riding on the newbie ride on Sunday? As I think Turnerkid had put your name down?
      If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Hi im having to work on Sunday, im hoping to get along to the next one very soon! 

Comment

Welcome to the club Debbie.
          I can confirm this girl has more bikes than kiwi and some older one's than Nobby the sheeps
          There a few of us over in Leigh so if anyone wants a ride round here post up.
          Last edited by Turnerkid; 09-09-2011, 20:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnerkid
            Welcome to the club Debbie.
            I can confirm this girl has more bikes than kiwi and some older one than Nobby the sheeps
            There a few of us over in Leigh so if anyone wants a ride round here post up.
            Hello you!!

Comment

Hello fellow Leigh people I'm just down the road in Astley, but spend my working life in Leigh...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgeT
                Hello fellow Leigh people I'm just down the road in Astley, but spend my working life in Leigh...
                Hello DodgeT

Comment

Working...
                X