Afternoon guys and gals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon guys and gals

Hello everybody, names Ken and im from "sunny" Widnes ive just got a Carrera Banshee 2011 (yes its the cheap Carrera from Halfords), never been mountain biking before so am looking forward to testing myself and having a good time. Currently ive started to bike to work in Warrington which is about 9 miles from home but cant wait to try some off road stuff.

Take care and hope to see everybody soon

Ken

Welcome pal

Comment

Cheers Chunk, maybe one day i'll let you eat my dust it may be a few years yet though haha, hope to see ya on a ride soon fella

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo
        Cheers Chunk, maybe one day i'll let you eat my dust it may be a few years yet though haha, hope to see ya on a ride soon fella
        Good luck with that mate, if you're looking to show Chunk a clean pair of heels the Worlds End ride might be your only chance.

Just wait until he's thrown himself 40 foot down off the edge of the mountain then gently saunter past.

Welcome on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Woolyback Paul View Post
          Good luck with that mate, if you're looking to show Chunk a clean pair of heels the Worlds End ride might be your only chance.

Just wait until he's thrown himself 40 foot down off the edge of the mountain then gently saunter past.

Welcome on board.

lol i can tell he IS THE MAN ;-)
          just been watching some of his videos and that look great, cant wait til i get fit enough for some off road stuff

thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo

just been watching some of his videos and that look great, cant wait til i get fit enough for some off road stuff

thanks guys
            Actually, he's only about 80% of a man, maybe less!

Comment

welcome mate.

if you are available on tuesday nights theres a regular training ride kicks off from the waterside pub on the lancs at 7pm if you are interested. open to non members.
              Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
              Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ants View Post
                Actually, he's only about 80% of a man, maybe less!
                Oi Funny though

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo View Post

thanks guys
                  Loads much better than me in the club pal, best way to get your wings and confidence is get out with the club and the members who are up for a bit of messing about - some cracking people to meet here

Comment

Kendo I'm just getting back into mtb'ing after a few months off to do road riding , I struggle to get to the billinge training rides with work commitments but a few times a week I do the widnes-Moore loop , your welcome to tag along to get your fitness up if you want ?

Comment

Originally posted by GeeBee View Post
                      welcome mate.

if you are available on tuesday nights theres a regular training ride kicks off from the waterside pub on the lancs at 7pm if you are interested. open to non members.
                      are these every tues and how long are you out for? i'm also looking to join and a local ncr would be ideal cheers - ste

Comment

syk0 is your man

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyb View Post
                          Kendo I'm just getting back into mtb'ing after a few months off to do road riding , I struggle to get to the billinge training rides with work commitments but a few times a week I do the widnes-Moore loop , your welcome to tag along to get your fitness up if you want ?
                          Sound Bobby cheers, i'll keep in touch and see if we can arrange a ride, gonna get a couple more weeks back and too to work then will be well up for it

Comment

bobbyb, I work in hough green, any chance I could tag along on one of your training rides? I'm not familiar with the loop, what type of ride is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ohbaby

are these every tues and how long are you out for? i'm also looking to join and a local ncr would be ideal cheers - ste
                              Every other Tuesday at the Waterside. The alternate weeks are "away games" at the likes of delamere or Parbold. This weeks IS at the Waterside ( we ride up to billinge) . The rides are between 90 mins to 2 hours. If you fancy it, pm syko to let him know you want to come.
                              Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
                              Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X