Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello Everyone,

I have been introduced by debbie74. I want to get back into some serious cycling again. Been lazy over the past few years and lost that motivation. Recently bought a new Specialized Safire Mtb and have a cheap hybrid bike which I use occassionally for commuting to work. Need people to guide me and motivate me and help me lose those extra pounds, {lots of pounds lol}. Look forward to meeting some of you and getting active on the website.

Oh and if you was wondering about my username, well that.comes from my xbox gamertag, as I get scared on the shooting games and my backside turns to jelly, I.e jellyarse

Regards Julie x

Oreet

Comment

Welcome

Comment

One of the best names on the forum along with Step Mangled Nose and I remember someone called Dollshead.

Welcome :-)

Comment

Thank you all, hope the name does not offend anyone. Look forward to my newbie ride

Comment

Originally posted by Jellyarse View Post
            Thank you all, hope the name does not offend anyone. Look forward to my newbie ride
            ....and we'll be right behind you

(only joking) Welcome!
            sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome. great username!!
                Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
                Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Fancy seeing you here

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                    X