Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone new to the club i have taken the plunge after getting bored of my own company and same old boring rides hope to meet new friends and get out a lot more hope to see you all soon on a lung bursting ride. manco99 from nutgrove

welcome mate. theres a couple of us already in the club who live in the nutgrove area.
    Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
    Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

cheers mate thats good news let me know when any of you are out on a ride

Comment

Originally posted by manco99 View Post
        cheers mate thats good news let me know when any of you are out on a ride
        Hi Manco,

Welcome onboard, i'm only in Sutton myself.

You'll need to do the new newbie ride before you get out on the club rides - it'll be posted up at some point, get your name down.

In the meantime there's a regular non club ride that sets off from The Waterside pub at Carr Mill most Tuesdays 7pm ride off and there's normally other stuff posted up of a weekend. Might be a little quiet this weekend mind as it's the Lakes club ride.

Its a cracking club, see you on a ride soon.

Comment

ok paul thanks for that will get on the next ride see you soon and thanks manco 99

Comment

howdo

Comment

Hello

Comment

Welcome

Comment

glad to see you have "taken the plunge" your welcome to come on my route !!!!

Comment

Ok thanks for the invite just hope i dontend up in the canal lol

Comment

Working...
                    X