Hi everyone :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone :-)

Hi everyone another newbie looking for some possible riding buddies and maybe some new riding places. I live on the Wirral in Wallasey just by Birkenhead, my usual riding mates are falling by the wayside and I'm pretty much a solo biker sob sob :-( don't mind riding on my own but we all like riding with others having a laff etc. Can't always plan ride times as don't al ways know what's happening with work, sometimes long days sometimes short but I get out on a Sunday morning and normally get down delamere or llandegla once or twice a mth. I've got a hardtail and full suss bikes and I would say I've pretty good fitness/stamina on a bike. Anyway I'm going on now and risk sounding like a lonely hearts ad haha :-) I'll keep my eye out or newbie rides and look forward to meeting some of you. Darren

welcome Darren

Comment

Welcome from me as well.

Looks ike you've spotted the newbie ride's that we al have to do, but also look out for NCR's (Non Club Rides) where you just have to invite yourself but remember these aren't covered by the clubs insurance.

See you soon
      All the best

Comment

Cheers mate I keep me eye out for both

Comment

Welcome have you tried thurstone over your way some good riding over your way
          Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Originally posted by andy-cas View Post
            Welcome have you tried thurstone over your way some good riding over your way
            Yer mate been just about everywhere round here and still do enjoy local rides apart from the odd comment from dog walkers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jud666

enjoy local rides apart from the odd comment from dog walkers etc.
              You don't get away from that even on the club rides we sometimes get people moaning . One of the lads swerved to miss somebody who crossed the trail we were on went over the edge of the hill and he still got grief of them when he eventually climbed up . Don't worry about being on your own I originally joined with 4 mates all did the newbie ride and never rode again the lads make you feel really welcome and some are now really good mates this is a great club

Comment

Double post ooops

Comment

welcome a good bunch of lads here ,if you can get out you will love it

Comment

Welcome Darren as others have said, the club is an ace place to be. Keep your eye out for the next newbie ride.
                    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Oy Oy

Comment

Al right Darren, I live on the Wirral as well, in Prenton. I ride mainly on my own as well at the moment (mainly because of my fitness level work in progress) but get out to Dele, Thurstaton and Llandegla as often as I can, so if you ever fancy a ride out let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Aftershock View Post
                          Al right Darren, I live on the Wirral as well, in Prenton. I ride mainly on my own as well at the moment (mainly because of my fitness level work in progress) but get out to Dele, Thurstaton and Llandegla as often as I can, so if you ever fancy a ride out let me know.
                          I'm going up llandegla on Sunday mate if your intrested if not I'd be well up for sorting a ride sometime.

Comment

Can't make Sunday mate, The other half has roped me into a carboot sale , but defo up for a ride sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jud666 View Post
                              I'm going up llandegla on Sunday mate if your intrested if not I'd be well up for sorting a ride sometime.
                              Can't promise anything this far away, but I might be able to sneak out for the morning this Sunday for a lap.

What time do they open the gates on a Sunday nowadays? not been for a while but that's another story
                              All the best

Comment

Working...
                              X