Hola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola

Hi, Im looking to get out for a trail run with the woollybacks. I've been mountain biking regually since 2009 and have spent alot of time riding it the peaks and north wales aswel as a week away in Chamonix a couple of months ago which was BRILLIANT! I ride a Marin Mount Vision 5.8 off road aswel as a Felt F75 for road training which I have only recently invested in. I live and work in warrington as a vehicle technician.
    Last edited by Stormtrooper; 05-11-2011, 22:36.

Welcome pal, look out for either non club rides, or this months Newbie ride as a way to getting out with us. by the way, we already have Clone the stormtrooper, so called due to being the first in white body armour!
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Hiya Stormtrooper,
      Welcome. I've been with the club about 9 years now and was christened by one of the original club members "Old" (65 years at the time). I was the first one to wear pads and he got confused, he was 65 and called me Clonetrooper instead of Stormtrropper for starwars so it got shortened and I've been "Clone" ever since. Hope you get out on a newbie ride and enjoy thye club as much as I have done over the last 9 years. Great bunch and the club goes from strength to stregth each year. Glad to see you have a Felt as well as there's a few of us like darth vadar and wander onto the "Darkside" every Tuesday night.
      Take care
      Eric (Clone)

Comment

Thanks Guys, I will look out for the newbie rides. I have a few other nicknames but can't figure out how to change it? This nickname came from my 661 pads aswel.
        I am looking forward to meeting some of the riders as everything I have heard and seen is really good and looks right up my street.
        Aswel as the Marin and Felt I aslo have a GT LTS1 in the collection from 1997 which makes the occasional appearance. (althought it is a little worse for wear these days).

Comment

Welcome Stormtrooper, sounds like you've got enough bikes to join the club, there aren't many of us with just the one
          All the best

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X