Bonjour from Skelmersdale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonjour from Skelmersdale

Hi all i'm fairly new to MTB as only really started about 6 months ago. Only been to Llandegla a few times so hopefully will get out alot more now i've joined this site

Kev

Welcome!

Comment

Hi there, there's a few of us from skelmersdale on here now, keep an eye out for any NCR rides locally, or if you're doing a ride local yourself, post it up and some of us may join you. Welcome

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Comment

Welcome to a fellow Skem Head

Comment

Welcome Kev,

Keep your eye out for the next newbie ride - once you've done that you can become a proper member and join us for the club rides.

In the meantime keep your eyes peeled for NCR (non club rides).

It's a cracking club, your riding will come on leaps and bounds from riding with riders who know what they're doing (not me then!) and thanks to the ride leaders knowledge you'll get to ride places you'd never have have done on your own.

Comment

Welcome.
            I'll be posting up a newbie ride for the end of Nov or beginning Dec.

- R
            carpe diem

It's rad, man!

Comment

Originally posted by roger View Post
              Welcome.
              I'll be posting up a newbie ride for the end of Nov or beginning Dec.

- R
              i'll keep an eye out for it

Comment

Alright kev mate, mike here, ill keep an eye out for the newbie ride, and get out on it with you. Like I say if you enjoy mountain biking this group have plenty in common! You'll have a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Harrison7524 View Post
                  Hi all i'm fairly new to MTB as only really started about 6 months ago. Only been to Llandegla a few times so hopefully will get out alot more now i've joined this site

Kev
                  Welcome, thats 4 months more experience than I had when I joined lol

Comment

Working...
                  X