Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey up duck !

Hello
    just wanted to introduce my self, another bloke from stoke who settled in st helens, only been doing the sport since second half of this year, loving it, wish i did it a long time ago. only really ride local woodland as i dont no anywhere to ride, ive rode delamere and landegla (red & black) before and like them both for different reasons, hoping to get out in a group, meet people and learn some new routes, i ride a canyon hardtail and love it .!

Gary (skeets)

Hi Gary

Welcome to the forum, if you've ridden Dele before sign yourself up for the next Newbie to the club ride there in a coupe of weeks time.

See here
    http://www.thewoollybacks.co.uk/show...-RIDE-Delamere

Kiwi
    All the best

Comment

Hi Skeets,

Welcome to the club, get your newbie ride done and then you can get out and do some cracking riding with a great club.

Whereabouts in St H are you? There's a few local routes that people do round and about - Sutton, Carr Mill, etc.

Comment

thanks lads, yeah i think i will do the newbie ride, hopefully learn a new route around delamere, usually i just ride ! i live behind the garage opposite the boars head pub (new estate), ive been around carmill, again didnt no where i was going, just rode around across a few fields etc, also where the big white head is lol, buts thats okay for a family ride !!

Comment

Originally posted by SKEETS View Post
          hopefully learn a new route around delamere,
          You've no chance, we've been shown round by both Art Dave and Roger about 30 times and I don't think anyone could learn their routes
          All the best

Comment

I'm only in Sutton myself - there are a few local trails that are worth knowing for a quick spin: Theres a route i do over the old Bold Colliery, and then up to The Dream via a few farmers fields, etc, have managed to put in a few slightly techie bits by exploring. Give us a shout if you fancy a quick blast.

The Skyride sets off from Carr Mill Dam (Meet at the Waterside pub - Tuesdays at 7) and takes you right the way to the top of Billinge, again hardly touching the roads.

Comment

Working...
            X