Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Well my names Pete and I am in Widnes. Been ridding on and off for ever but really want to get back to it.

Currently I have a 2008 Kona Dawg Delux that I am looking to replace and actually get out more and get fit. The get fit bit I probably need to do that before I get on a group ride, nobody wants to embarass themselves! Drop a few pounds, ride more interesting places and not on my own as currently when I do ride its mostly flat and pretty boring, 50:50 towpaths an roads!

Looking forward to meeting up and showing my skills, or complete lack of. I will be the wheezy guy at the back!

Hello and get yourself on a Newbie Ride to see what we can do for you and your fitness
    All the best

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post
      .....nobody wants to embarass themselves!
      Why not? It's the only thing the rest of us are good at!

Welcome.

Comment

Well after looking at the forum and some of the vids I am way off but yeah getting involve will get the fitness sorted, eventually.

Looks like it will be New Year before the next club ride, by then I should have a new bike and started on the fitness.

As for the embarassment well I am sure we all have our moments and I hope to be entertaining as I learn to ride properly and take part in some rides next year, hopefully after getting a pass grade on a club ride.

Comment

As for the embarassment well I am sure we all have our moments and I hope to be entertaining as I learn to ride properly and take part in some rides next year, hopefully after getting a pass grade on a club ride

A man after my own heart !!

Comment

hi pingu or should I say wah wah ,

Comment

Originally posted by tomuk30
              hi pingu or should I say wah wah ,
              Lol Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                Hello and get yourself on a Newbie Ride to see what we can do for you and your fitness
                You all right John, what have done with the real Kiwi? bring him back!

Comment

Working...
                X