Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello

Hi Guys
    been sitting on the sidelines for a bit but thought it was about time I said hello.
    Just got back into biking after a long time, last serious biking was BMX when the craze first started long time ago ha ha. Been pottering around on a iron horse apollo for a few years with kiddies in tow for occasional Sunday ride, now they grown up branched of into MTB on my own. Bought myself a 2011 Cube Acid pretty much still stock apart from some DMR v8's, and a shorter 60mm Truvativ stem for better riding position (Cubes come with very long stems?). So since I purchased I have been using the local cycling track which is pretty flat (part of Trans Penine trail which runs form south liverpool to southport) just to get a little bit of stamina into the old legs. Two weeks ago I took the plunge and headed off to Llandegla with a mate for our first trail ride was awesome loved it although very hard going on the uphill stuff (stamina not there) so i guess fitness levels need to be upped a bit. Had a little off on one of the tabletops caught me be surprise or was it me showing off?? ha ha my mate laughed out loud for some time but even with the off still really enjoyed it.

Great site guys, look forward to chatting.

D.

Hi pal, next newbie ride will be some time in January now, so keep working on the fitness and get your name down for the newbie ride in 2012. The club is a great place to be and we have some cracking rides coming next year.
    If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Cheers dave, will do mate
        cheers
        D.

Comment

Working...
        X