oreet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oreet

just saying hello , getting back into riding after a few years i say a few years more like 20, use to race bmx in my youth many moons ago,hope to go on a newbie ride soon when my new bike finally arrives,christmas post eh , see ya soon muckers

Welcome matie, some spare places on the next intro ride ( 8th Jan ) get ya name on the thread.
    Also feel free to tag along on the Non Club Rides posted up in the open section but make sure you have all the gear; helmet spare tube jacket etc.

Comment

Welcome. You must have good bike handling skills if you have raced BMX.

Comment

thank you chaps for being so freindly, budmeister that was a long time ago , not to blow my own trumpet , but i won about 400 trophys over a 7 year period my mother still has all of them in the attic,raced all over the uk from buttlins at morcombe to ipswich about the time andy ruffell was doing the kelloggs tv programs,a american pro mike mirander stayed at my mothers house for a week when a few yanks came over to race in 1 of our series, belting fella from what i can remember,use to ride a robinson pro ,wish i still had it , but allways wanted a greg hill frame and fork dream never came true tho, oh the good old days, once again thank you for being so freindly

Comment

Andy Ruffell - I remember him.... I wonder if he still rides......?

20 years is a long time to go between rides, so you will have to do a newbie ride (every new member has to) before you can become a member and post on the main forum. You may find your fitness needs a bit of work, but Im sure you will have the technical skills. You may even be able to show some of us a thing or 2!

Comment

Gareth holmes ... that name rings a bell, did you race in the same age group as Ruffel? cos if you did then me n you Must have raced each other at least Once? i was same group as Ruff, Mikey pardon, John lee and the likes back in the day

Comment

aaaahhh just seen yer profile, you were younger than me ... was you in Dylans age group?

Comment

Working...
              X