Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you to chap we met on canal @ Boothstown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to chap we met on canal @ Boothstown!

Thanks for introducing us to this the chap we met on the canal this afternoon!near boothstown
    we ride locally, North Manchester area! and be good to get out with a group on a Sunday!!! will check ridesout!

That'll be me Glad you remembered the name and hope you had a good ride.

Comment

Ride

Yes it was great to wizz out for and hour and half!!! bit muddy when got back!! will try to head on a ride next Sat/Sun? when i work out how to use this site and find the rides!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thats half of the fun ! As mentioned, rivvy is good for a cracking ride, assuming you like it a fair bit rougher than the ride you did today

Comment

Yes! I been biking on and off for 10 plus years!!! my mate is fairly new to it! love just getting out! like being led however!!! as can get lost!

Comment

Well see if there's anything happening ride wise on here, but if there's nothing soonish rivvy etc. give me a shout and could pop up there for a ride, been meaning to get back up there myself

Comment

Rivvy

Ok, will check it out on here, see whats happening and see if mate fancies it too.....and let u know...Sat best for me as out Sat night! so Sunday may be a little delicate!! Sorry I am Jo by the way.

Comment

I would imagine the canal bank is pretty muddy in places at the moment.......?

Comment

OK. Not long back from a morning up Lee Quarry, if you like rocky technical stuff, its a great little playground. Not far from your mates too.
                  Nice to meet you by the way and a belated welcome to the club, should of said, i'm Rog.
                  I should really get my membership fee paid up and join for real...

Comment

Hi, I know mate has said thanks, but thanks to introducing us to this mine field of a website!!! As jo said I haven't been doing it long but up for a challenge well my legs might say differently!! It would be great to try and meet up for a ride.

Comment

Rivi Ride Sat

Lou Lou, U'll be fine! it will be great....rec we should meet at great barn at 10am sat.....couple of hours to ease u in, brew and cake after in caf!!! JO

Comment

Hi Rog, Might check that out too at some point, my other mate was on about that today, lives in Rammy too. Need to fix my post ride puncture!!!!phew that was lucky!!!!!!!!as was rushing out after I got back to nando's!!! and get some extra innertubes!!! and some strength to get tyre off!!!! ha ha!!! Sat rec should meet at great barn 10am? even if for just couple of hours! ease Lou in!!!! brew in caf after!!

Comment

Have a date with degla sat, but if the others duck out (which they sometimes do..) I'll be up for that !
                          Best type of punctures those, ones which don't get you frustrated and wet when out..

Comment

How about.....

Second time I tried to post this thread??? my be repeating myself here!

Thinking on, how about riding Sunday at Rivi, as don't think my mate Lou is about Sat now???? I could be less crazy Sat night! and get out Sunday??? Lou are you about too??? Jo

Comment

OK, couple of options there, will see how weekends panning out towards end of week and see if we can sort something out. If not this weekend then will do a ride soon.. Have you got any decent lights? Opens up a lot more possibilities then !

Comment

Working...
                              X