Another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie

Hi everyone . I'm Paul, 41, based in Widnes. I currently ride with the guys at All Terrain MBC in Warrington but I am looking to get out more often. I've a reasonable level of experience and fitness and will often be found either in the Welsh hills, The Peak District or at the various trail centres. I'm a bit of an all weather rider really, so tend to be out all year round. I also enjoy the Open 5 series events although I'm not a great runner by any stretch of the imagination. I just enjoy the day out and typically finish around the middle of the field. If you can let me know where and when the next newbie ride is, I'll see you there.
    Looking forward to it.
    Paul

Welcome Paul, there will be a newbie ride in feb but don't think it's been posted up yet. In the meantime invite yourself on any NCR (non club ride).

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Welcome Paul.

Your other club have a very tall bloke name of Krys in it by any chance?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll get myself tagged along on one of the NCRs.
          Wrinkly - Krys is out most Tuesday nights and speaking with him this week, he indicated that he may well come across as well.

Comment

Keep on riding Paul, look out for the Feb Newbie ride, and we'll see you soon

.- R
            carpe diem

It's rad, man!

Comment

See you out soon, Paul. Next Newbie ride is in Feb.

- R
              carpe diem

It's rad, man!

Comment

Working...
              X