No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys

Another newbie who'd like to join your club. Would like to explore a bit more but i get lost crossing the street and would like to do a bit more social riding. The only problem is i wont be able to do the thursday night rides as i have other commitments on thursday are these rides obligatory or a certain quota a year?

Cheers

hello xar
    the only ride you have to do as a member is a newbie ride, all the rest are by choice.
    there is a massive choice of rides if you include all the non club rides posted by members. feel free to invite yourself along on a NCR as they are a great introduction to the club and some of its members.
    look forward to seeing you out sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Xar View Post
      Hi Guys

Another newbie who'd like to join your club. Would like to explore a bit more but i get lost crossing the street and would like to do a bit more social riding. The only problem is i wont be able to do the thursday night rides as i have other commitments on thursday are these rides obligatory or a certain quota a year?

Cheers
      Welcome mate....

No rides are compulsory you can ride which you want.

To become a member you will need to do a Newbie Ride (there is 1 a month) then you will be able to join Official Club Rides.

Other than that look out on the forum for NCR (Non Club Rides) which you can join now.

Where abouts you from?

EDIT - Chad bet to me that one lol

Comment

I thought there was a rule that if you don't attend Thursday rides but then do a Sunday ride you have to buy everyone chips in the pub afterwards? (Rule 13B, Sub Section D, Paragraph 6).

Comment

Originally posted by Woollyback Paul View Post
          I thought there was a rule that if you don't attend Thursday rides but then do a Sunday ride you have to buy everyone chips in the pub afterwards? (Rule 13B, Sub Section D, Paragraph 6).
          we only enforce that rule once they have paid their tenner

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, i'll avoid paying my tenner for as long as possible then

I'm from Sunny skem and don't get out on my bike as much as i should, thought the social side may motivate me to get off my fat behind.

Comment

quite a few members from skem, so there should be plenty of riding options.

Comment

Welcome to a fellow skem head

Comment

Cheers Guys, seen a few bikes around Skem and thought there must be a few of hiding somewhere

Comment

Working...
                  X