Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi.I just wanted to introduce myself.
    I,m Steve and i,m from Tarleton.I bumped into a Woolyback member at Ashurst beacon at the weekend(a nice guy on a green on one hardtail) and he told me about this site so i thought i would have a look.I,m fairly new to MTB,ing but loving it so far and looking to get out and about this year.I,m looking to improve my fitness/skills and have fun while i do it.Hopefully see you on a newbie ride soon!!!

Originally posted by stevietiger View Post
    a nice guy on a green on one hardtail
    Hmmmm, this description ONLY fits me but it wasn't me. I wonder who it was?

Welcome BTW
    sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos McTavish View Post
      Hmmmm, this description ONLY fits me but it wasn't me. I wonder who it was?

Welcome BTW
      The descripton also fits you if you're riding Pieeater's summer season

Comment

Clint's a nice guy, but his On-ones aren't green, there's some nice guys with carbon 456s, but they're not green either.

Maybe stevie is a bit confused.......?

Comment

Lime it was .
          Was rather slippy.
          Welcome

Comment

Hi Guys
            I can assure you i,m not confused(mind you they do say you're the last to know!!) or indeed partially sighted.In fact i even had a chat with my riding buddy about the aforementioned frame so unless someone just had a few spare On One stickers kicking around it was indeed a Lime green On ONE!! I await with baited breath developments on the mystery rider!!

Comment

Originally posted by stevietiger View Post
              Hi Guys
              I can assure you i,m not confused(mind you they do say you're the last to know!!) or indeed partially sighted.In fact i even had a chat with my riding buddy about the aforementioned frame so unless someone just had a few spare On One stickers kicking around it was indeed a Lime green On ONE!! I await with baited breath developments on the mystery rider!!
              We're only pulling your leg, or more laccuratley taking the pi55 out of Pieeater, he has the green on-one, but he's not a nice guy, hence the confusion!

Comment

I am a nice guy some of the time.
                Just don't be late for a ride off ;-).

Ants get it right mine is lime not green.
                Last edited by Pieeater; 07-02-2012, 17:20.

Comment

To be honest you had me doubting myself for a while there,it can happen at my age!! anyway good to know i had,nt lost the plot.If this is the level of conversation on here i think i am gonna enjoy it!!

Comment

Originally posted by ants View Post
                    Clint's a nice guy, but his On-ones aren't green, there's some nice guys with carbon 456s, but they're not green either.

Maybe stevie is a bit confused.......?
                    talking of confused, whats clint got to do with it .....
                    Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
                    Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                    X