Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not new to MTB but new to Woollybacks

Hi

Looking for people to ride with - to hope join you soon. Been riding about 4 years now and have Trek Fuel EX8.

When is the next newbie ride after 18th Feb please? Are there any other women in the club?

Comment

We have a few female members now at least 7 that I know of, jobe was out with us Sunday and showed us clean pair heels ( well muddy heals actually ).
      The next newbie-intro ride will be in March but you'll have keep a close eye on the forum to bag a place.
      You can always jump on a ride posted up in the open forum so possible to get signed in quicker.

What sort of ride, trail centres etc distances are you riding at the present?

Paul.

Comment

Hello Moyna

there are a few active females in the club - two of which ride Delamere Forest regularly with me - so if you want to get out give them or me a shout and we will arrange something - can also give you an idea of what the club rides/Newbie ride will be like etc

Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by Moyna View Post
          When is the next newbie ride after 18th Feb please? Are there any other women in the club?
          Most of the boy's ride like...........[stopitKiwiicon]

Welcome to the Woollybacks
          All the best

Comment

Hi

Looking for people to ride with - to hope join you soon. Been riding about 4 years now and have Trek Fuel EX8.
            Excellent choice of bike.

Comment

Keep an eye out for the newbie ride in march or any ncr (non club ride) if you have been riding for 4 years you will prob fit in great there are a few regular girls now and would be great for new members to accompany then stopping them feeling out numbered too much so hope you enjoy the club it's a great club to be in
              Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Originally posted by Tyre kicker View Post
                We have a few female members now at least 7 that I know of, jobe was out with us Sunday and showed us clean pair heels ( well muddy heals actually ).
                The next newbie-intro ride will be in March but you'll have keep a close eye on the forum to bag a place.
                You can always jump on a ride posted up in the open forum so possible to get signed in quicker.

What sort of ride, trail centres etc distances are you riding at the present?

Paul.
                At moment ride Llandegla (black), Penmachno, Whinlatter, Coed Y brenin (Beast is my fav) etc etc. Fitness no problem - over analysis of techy downhills - even annoy myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  Excellent choice of bike.
                  Why thank you I agree!

You ex Airbourne? (avatar)

Comment

Welcome on board, I reckon you'll love some of the natural routes the club does.

Trail centres can be cracking (I'm off to Lee Quarry tomorrow which is always good fun) but the natural stuff the club does especially Lakes and Peaks beats it hands down.

Comment

Welcome Moyna, I'm a girl :-) see you on the trails soon

Comment

Why thank you I agree!

You ex Airbourne? (avatar)
                        Still am

Comment

Hi Moyna, I'm fairly new to the club. I tend to ride round Delamere as its local, but I also ride at Llandegla (love the new red and black sections). Look forward to seeing you out on the trails or feel free to give me a shout.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                          X