Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I've just my name down for the newbie ride in april so i thought i's introduce myself...got my bike about a year ago and really enjoying it, looking to expand my fitness and skill level. Been to llandegla half a dozen times and to lee quarry. My usual ride is from the ship inn haydock up to billinge lump so wanting to see some new routes as well.

Welcome pal

Comment

Welcome Deej. What's your bike?
      All the best

Comment

Alright matey

Good to see you've taken the plunge on the newbie ride
        It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

welcome, I've added your name to the newbie ride thread.
          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Scott Aspect 30. Nothing special mate!

Comment

Nice one Dave. Looking forward to it. Yeah took the plunge Capt. Like first day at school isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Deej View Post
                Looking forward to it. Yeah took the plunge Capt. Like first day at school isn't it?
                True apart from on the first day of school I was worried about who I'd sit with at lunch, on the newbie ride I'll be worried about how many comedy SPD falls I'll have
                It's not the winning or the taking part that counts....it's the beer afterwards.

Comment

I remember my newbie ride like it was yesterday.

Dave stole my dinner money and flushed my head down the toilet afterwards.

Comment

Welcome.

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Woollyback Paul View Post
                      I remember my newbie ride like it was yesterday.

Dave stole my dinner money and flushed my head down the toilet afterwards.
                      That's because us older boys did that to Dave when he started
                      All the best

Comment

Working...
                      X