hi all members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all members

iv just joined this club and im made up to find it.
    i would love to get out on my bike this week or next. Newbie ride full. so is there anybody riding soon that wouldn't mind me tagging along. i am reasonably fit and my usual rides are llandegla, gisburn, rivington ,and lots of xc.

cheers paul

Where u from Paul
    And what do u ride

#Justbeingnosey

Comment

ormskirk and xc

Comment

Welcome keep an eye out and ask to be put on reserves list for newbie ride
        Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

thanks for the reply s. i live in near ormskirk and ride a cube acid but am currently looking for a new bike.

Comment

welcome mate.
            Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
            Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Welcome :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by paul bennett View Post
                iv just joined this club and im made up to find it.
                i would love to get out on my bike this week or next. Newbie ride full. so is there anybody riding soon that wouldn't mind me tagging along. i am reasonably fit and my usual rides are llandegla, gisburn, rivington ,and lots of xc.

cheers paul
                Hi Paul,

I'm just up the road from you, in Aughton, & my mate Ste (fellow MTB rider) lives in Ormskirk.
                Last edited by Lee W; 15-04-2012, 21:18.

Comment

Nice one lee. if you two are out in the week, wode love to tag along

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paul bennett View Post

No worries mate. Ste & I are usually out & about around Ashurst & Parbold. As Andy-Cas pointed out, get your name down on the reserves list for the next Newbie ride, which, I believe is Rivington, well worth it.

Comment

Will do mate thank

Comment

Working...
                        X