Hello, new here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new here!

Just signed up here after looking for places to go in the area, so thought I'd say hello and introduce myself!

hello jay
    what do you ride and where do you ride it?

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome , I reckon a spesh

Comment

Originally posted by tomuk30 View Post
          Welcome , I reckon a spesh
          A friend perchance?

Comment

Yep recently bought a 2012 specialized hardrock having a few teething problems with it at the moment though! Only used it on the road upto now, need places to ride hence joining the site for ideas, used to ride jumps 7-8 years ago and got the bug for bikes back

Comment

Originally posted by syk0 View Post
              A friend perchance?
              Think he read my profile ha

Comment

Originally posted by JayMartin333 View Post
                Think he read my profile ha
                Spot on

Comment

Anyone know what these hard rocks are like, haven't found it the comfiest of bike upto now and it got pulled apart on another forum for bein crap bikes! Are they rubbish? Don't hold back I got it for a bargain so can easy sell it for profit!

Comment

I have the 2008 version which lasted me well till i got my FS. Still use it now for the work commute.

Comment

It's not about the bike, it's all about the rider

you only need to think about changing the bike if it's not up to your riding.

Or 'cos you want a new bike

Comment

Originally posted by syk0

A friend perchance?
                        Not really just click on the avatar ;-)

Comment

Just been for a good (road) ride on the bike and starting to get a feel for it, it has been 6 years since I've been on a bike, going to Delamere on Sunday so will get a proper feel for it, hopefully be out riding with some of you soon, used to be mad into biking so should pick it back up in no time, will get on one of these Newbie rides sharpish! Cant wait

Comment

Iv got the 2007/8 version and its my main bike taking it scotland this weekend.
                            Like the name hardrock take a battering but wieght comes with it.
                            Get use to riding again then see how you feel in a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardnut View Post
                              Iv got the 2007/8 version and its my main bike taking it scotland this weekend.
                              Like the name hardrock take a battering but wieght comes with it.
                              Get use to riding again then see how you feel in a month or two.
                              That's exactly what I have done. Getting back into mtb after 10 years away. Bought myself a 2008 hardrock comp in need of some TLC. Spent a bit on it, but now it suits me fine. Going to ride it for the next year or so and concentrate on building up my fitness/endurance and losing some weight, then may get a full susser and hit the hills.

At the moment, the bike is more than capable of what I am doing with it, so it's great for me...for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X