another newbie to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another newbie to the forum

been mountain biking for a couple of years around delemere, moel famau, llandegla and midweek evening rides around thurstaston/roydon park on the wirral

joined the forum for new places to ride and people to ride with, anyone out this bank holiday monday afternoon?

ride a Xtrail carrera (made by merida) LRS3 with lots of upgrades ... rock shox revelation, manitou rear, mavic 717 rims with XT hubs, deore XT crank and gears and juicy3 brakes im looking to change for shimano if anone is selling a set

also have a merida matts3 sport front sus for flat trails and roads, usually do a 25 mile round trip commute on a sat morning

Welcome

Comment

Welcome I'm sure somebody will be out but we've just got back from a club trip to Scotland so most of us will be resting our tyres bones or family stuff today but have a look round the club is great look out for the next newbie ride or some ncrs non club rides invite yourself and enjoy
      Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

gixxer, where abouts in the Wirral are you, I live in Prenton.

Comment

Am in upton mate

Comment

Just down the road from me, I'm off Townfield Lane just before the cricket club.

Comment

cool ... gimee a shout if ya wanna get out sometime .. more notice the better at the mo but will always try an work around
              lee

Comment

Hi mate im just over wallasey and normaly out and about somwhere. We have to meet up some time. Darren

Comment

yea will do ... gonna be goin to llandegla in a couple of weeks and anytime any of ya wanna head to thurstaston after 6ish gimme a shout
                  lee

Comment

Prob be up llandegla on sun morn and maybe going down coed y brenin week after for good days riding. Dont really get out much at night but i norm do 25-30 mile local route including thurstaston royden etc on a sun morn if im not going anywhere else.

Comment

Prob be able to make llandegla sun mornin if ya don't mind me taggin along . . What time ya heading out? . . Am in an astra van so got space fer a passenger and another bike if anyone needs a ride

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer View Post
                        Prob be able to make llandegla sun mornin if ya don't mind me taggin along . . What time ya heading out? . . Am in an astra van so got space fer a passenger and another bike if anyone needs a ride
                        Looken to head out about 8.30 - 9.00 or somthink. Im in a van aswell so what ever easiest, i could pick u up or you could pick me, whatever suits. Darren

Comment

Don't mind either way . . Hafta take front wheel off to get 2 bikes in mine tho . . Ill pm my contact and address an Jus let me know what ya wanna do
                          lee

Comment

good mornins ride at llandegla with jud666 .. i struggled a bit on some of the long hill climbs towards the end but dont think i did too bad overall

Comment

Originally posted by gixxer View Post
                              good mornins ride at llandegla with jud666 .. i struggled a bit on some of the long hill climbs towards the end but dont think i did too bad overall
                              Not to bad at all

Comment

Working...
                              X