Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Hello

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike from Liverpool, Im currently riding a Lapierre 110 Control and absolutely love getting out on the trail.

youll usually find me caked in mud blazing through Delamere =)

Only one problem...... I dont have a car, I know its really cheeky but thats a scouse trait, but I was hoping some kind person from Liverpool would pick me up when the Woolybacks go out.

The only positive is that I work in St Helens. So the week rides shouldnt be a problem.

Feel free to drop me a message =)

A few on here from Liverpool.

What part you from, I'm N/East Liverpool?
    All the best

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiwi;315118]A few on here from Liverpool.

What part you from, I'm kirkby

Fify

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi
        A few on here from Liverpool.

What part you from, I'm N/East Liverpool?
        Im from knotty ash Kiwi,

Comment

Hi Mike, welcome from me too, Iam fairly new here too and from aintree so not too far away from you, hope to see you out riding, Jim.
          Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Originally posted by jim monaghan
            Hi Mike, welcome from me too, Iam fairly new here too and from aintree so not too far away from you, hope to see you out riding, Jim.
            Hi Jim, it seems a good few people are from kirkby and aintree on here.

:-)

Comment

If either of you fancy a few miles early on Bank Holiday Monday morning.

I'm planning to be heading down the loop line at around 6.45 to 7am as part of my big mileage off road training.
              All the best

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi
                If either of you fancy a few miles early on Bank Holiday Monday morning.

I'm planning to be heading down the loop line at around 6.45 to 7am as part of my big mileage off road training.
                I would of tagged along buy i've got cycle Manchester on Monday.

Comment

which way you headed Kiwi i may try and meet you if ok, are you on the fat bike?

Comment

Working...
                  X