Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikerbird saying hi

Morning!!

New to the forum and just thought I'd say hi. I ride a specialized epic and ride quite a bit in North Wales. Did CyB yesterday what a great place. We did the beast/dragons back and the beast certainly lives up to its name both because of the climbs as well as the descents I have done a fair bit of natural cx as well around the Clwyds, snowdonia, Conwy but would really like to get to know what's in my back yard!!

It was a real shame I couldn't make this weekends newbie ride but hope to join the next I'm based in Altrincham but I am originally a Warrington lass, Stockton Heath for those who know it. I'm a bit of a have a go hero, hence the shin, knee and elbow pads lol, but love getting out on those trails.

Hope to meet some of you soon

Sue aka Bikerbird

Welcome and Good morning.

Keep an eye out for the non club rides (NCR) and invite yourself along.

Comment

Hi Sue. There's a lot of trails closer to the Mcr area than what you are currently riding. Rivington, the peaks, Littleborough, MTL to name a few and there's usually non club rides posted up for these areas regularly that you can jump on. Keep your eyes open. Welcome to the club.
      See ya ont trails soon.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Howdy

Comment

Look out for the next newbie ride or any ncr and invite yourself along
              Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Thanks everyone. See you soon

Comment

Working...
                X