NewBie to the Woolly World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewBie to the Woolly World

Greetings, thought it was about time i joined WoollyWorld after being told to several times by GeeBee, especialy after our great rides up Hatfield & yesterday in the Sunny Gwydyr Forest doing the Marin!!
    There's No bad weather, Only the wrong clothes !!!

Welcome you won't go far wrong here, is gee bee going to vouch for you if so you won't need a newbie ride otherwise look out for the newbie ride and hope to see you out soon
    Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Nice to meet ya Dave

Comment

No hesitation in vouching for Dave - he's been mountain biking for ever. It was him who introduced me to it 6 years back. Quicker than me up and down (although that's not saying a lot). Only downside is his decidedly old-skool mtb wardrobe, hence the forum name

MikeR1970 knows him too and tom and fozzie rode with him at degla the other week.
        Woollybacks Club Routes - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...thewoollybacks
        Members NCR - http://www.gpsies.com/mapUser.do?use...WoollybacksNCR

if you have a route you would like uploading, please email it to: woollybacksncr@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by GeeBee View Post
          No hesitation in vouching for Dave - he's been mountain biking for ever. It was him who introduced me to it 6 years back. Quicker than me up and down (although that's not saying a lot). Only downside is his decidedly old-skool mtb wardrobe, hence the forum name

MikeR1970 knows him too and tom and fozzie rode with him at degla the other week.
          Then all you need to do DaygloDave is fill in a membership form and pass it to any of the committee and we can sort out you becoming a member, Committee currently consists of me, Roger, Chunk and Woollyback Paul. Or get GeeBee to sort out a paypal / bank transfer for you (what are friends for!)

Welcome by the way.
          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome on board Dave - see you on a ride soon.

Comment

This is gonna get confusing on club rides when I shout Dave and everyone replies. Was gonna post up that Dave's are getting as common as Orange's in this club or vice versa. Welcome Pal

Comment

I must be the most common of the woollys then

Welcome to the club/forum Dave

Comment

Good call DaygloDave. Let us know when you're out so that we can make sure that we have packed our shades!
                    Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by GeeBee View Post
                      Echo what Glynn said, see ya soon matey.

Comment

Welcome and now I know who's fashion mentoring GeeBee

Comment

Cheers for the posts guys, hope to catch you soon, so do i have to dress like a beacon to live up to the name now !! PMSL

Comment

Money!!!

Originally posted by artillerydave View Post
                            Then all you need to do DaygloDave is fill in a membership form and pass it to any of the committee and we can sort out you becoming a member, Committee currently consists of me, Roger, Chunk and Woollyback Paul. Or get GeeBee to sort out a paypal / bank transfer for you (what are friends for!)

Welcome by the way.
                            Have a Paypal A/C, who do i send teh tenner to? printed form off, will mail in next few days.
                            Cheers
                            dave

Comment

Dayglo, forum permissions changed, GeeBee has vouched for you, paid your tenner, and e-mailed your form. What a guy!

Welcome to the club and see you out on ride soon, looking forward to seeing your steed, a nice looking bit of kit them Yeti's.
                              If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X