Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie. Warrington Rides

Hey guys,

my name is ash, recent got a specilized hardrock 2012 mtb for my birthday. I commute 10 mins to work every morning but im looking to get to lean to ride a bike properly. Hence why im asking about group rides in and around the warrington aera. Im looking forward to a group ride to learn new trails as a group as well as knowlege about my bike and how to ride it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for my first trials ride. Thanks for your help guys hope to see some of you soon :P

P.S Search function my new best friend???

Welcome

Just look out for Non Club Rides (NCR) or a Newbie ride.

There's one next week on Thursday night if you have a look around
    All the best

Comment

I work shifts and live close to warrington so ask away i be more than happy to meet you for a ride if i am not working.

Comment

A few of us do an 18 - 20 mile lap round Warrington on a Tues night, meeting at Morrisons @ 7pm, near the car wash. Bit of a mix with every surface involved.

Comment

Originally posted by 100mphplus View Post
          A few of us do an 18 - 20 mile lap round Warrington on a Tues night, meeting at Morrisons @ 7pm, near the car wash. Bit of a mix with every surface involved.
          Morrisons - Stockton Heath that is.

Comment

There's only one Morrisons store in Warrington Paul

Comment

Hi - i'm interested in the Warrington ride - are you all out this Tues?

Comment

If the Skyride goes on tour can we try this ?
                Sha...ting !!

Comment

Anyone doing a ride in Warrington on the 14th? I'm home on leave and a ride out would be good.

Comment

Not Warrington , but we will be riding from the Waterside, East Lancs road, North St Helens.
                    PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X