hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

I stumbled across this site whilst browsing the web on mtb trails. To be honest i've never been off road on a bike since i was a kid, except for the other day when me and my partner went delamere, we went round there for 3hrs and had fun, especially on the jump tarcks. My bike, well should i say a borrowed bike. i dont know what make it is, all i know is, its a hard tail mtb, aluminium, 24 gears twist grip, mechanical front disc break and i cant get into 1st cog out of the three, so as you can tell, all this is new to me. I work as a packer in widnes and im from runcorn, my only hobby really is mauy thai boxing and spending time with my family.

Welcome a bike is a bike and as long as it rides ride it, have a look around the site feel free to joinin any of the ncr (non club rides) just look at what the ride involves first there will be loads of advice if you need it just post up with questions as you have done with this post and hopefully see you out soon
    Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Working...
    X