Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi,

I'm keen on MTB, but never been involved in a club before. Today I had my third invite to join the Woolybacks. I sold my Kona Blast Deluxe 09 to one of your members and today bought a handlebar off one of your lads.

I live in Leigh, and support Leigh Centurions for my sins. I work shifts on the railways so I have always thought my shifts would get in the way of a club, but the lad today said some of the rides are on Saturday and Sunday mornings, which would suit me.

I ride a Giant Anthem X5 and am currently building a 1x9 up from scratch to learn mechanics of a MTB. Been the best fun ever doing it.

I'd like to come on a newbie ride sometime if that's okay, see what the craic is like and hopefully i'll like it.

Cheers,

Jonny

Hi Jonny and welcome

That's the spirit see you on the trails soon, but get yourself on a newbie ride ASAP.
    All the best

Comment

When's the next one mate?

I really could do with doing some off road biking, been doing road training for a charity event and it really is boring!

Comment

hi jonny

welcome, i reconise your name of mtbe forum. alot of rugby lads on here, though im a footy lad myself

next newbie ride is full, so get your name on the next one, you never now it maybe be at rivi, so not to far for you

Comment

Hi Jonny, glad you posted up you'll love the club once your out regular on rides

Comment

Working...
          X