Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie post

Hi all!

Heard great things about the club so wondered how to join and get involved in one of your newbie club rides? I don't have my own car so hopefully that wouldn't be an issue?! I rely on mates or trust the trains when possible.

Cheers
    James

Welcome!

You will love the club its been one of the best things I have done joining here.

Comment

Hi James

This link will give info Click. This months newbie has been booked up so it will be next month now.
      Plently of NCRides happening all the time so should be able to get out often.

Were you based then it can work from there. What ye riding and were you been ?

Comment

Hardnut has said it all for now.
        Welcome.
        sigpicSingle Speed, Full Suss and now...... ON FOOT ! Whatever next?

Comment

Cheers guys,

Will keep an eye out for a newbie ride! Noticed I'd just missed the last one unfortunately. Been riding for the last year or so, picked up a Boardman Comp HT second hand and it's served me well so far, although I've had my fair share of flats, chains etc. Generally ride in the Dales with my brother (family live in York) or Peaks by myself. I'd say on average we'd do anywhere between 20-40k per ride. Going away this weekend in the Dales, may head over to the Reeth area. Would love to plan a trip to Scotland this summer - heard there's some amazing trials but it's flying by so need to plan something soon!

Look forward to getting out on one of the Thurs/Sun rides.

Cheers
          James

Comment

Working...
          X