Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Chorley

Hi,

I'm hoping to get on a newbie ride as soon as. I've been going out round my local area for a couple of years now and i want to join a club and broaden my mtb horizons.

local to me has been going round trail at Healey nab (only managed red route), angalzarke, rivington and wilders wood etc.

looking forward to meeting you on a Newbie or NCR.

Regards,

dave.

Some good areas to learn they are.

Yes look out for some NCRs .

What you riding Dave.

Comment

Welcome :thumbs:

Comment

Hello pal - im in Whittle-le-woods near doorway to value but on the recovery after being off injured for a while, im doing some rides up to rivi via white coppice to get my legs back over next few weeks if you fancy it..... and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Pieeater View Post
          Some good areas to learn they are.

Yes look out for some NCRs .

What you riding Dave.
          Was riding cheap hafords appollo for a few yrs till it fell to bits. now on 2011 specialized hardrock pro, which in comparison has been a really good bike upto now.

Don't know whether to go full suspension next bike?

Comment

Hi Chunk,

Yea ride up Rivi sounds good. Let me know when you go, am usually out on bike evenings during the week and day time at weekends.

Dave.

Comment

Every other day pal - although did a fair few hours and I think my arse isnt going to let me sit on a saddle till the end of the week. Where about are you in chorley?

Comment

Originally posted by CHUNK View Post
                Every other day pal - although did a fair few hours and I think my arse isnt going to let me sit on a saddle till the end of the week. Where about are you in chorley?
                Sorry its taking a while for me to reply, am with Talk talk and keep losing my broadband connection. I'm out bout twice a week at the moment. Live near eaves lane at the Limbrick end so i normally go up Backlane towards rivi or towards heapy/white coppice. How about fri? or weekend?

Comment

give it a week or so and ill get in touch - havnt ridden much in 9 months so am proper unfit at the mo.

Comment

ok chunk - look forward to it pal.

Comment

Working...
                    X