• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie in Ashton makerfield

Hi all, anyone local to me?

Loads

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome tell us about yourself, what you ride? Where you've ridden ? What you want to do ? ......etc
      Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Hi welcome I am Ashton based. The club is brilliant . Like Andy says a bit mo info . Nice proper sized bike . :thumbs: there is loads of riding locally :-)

Comment

Hi all been ridin since a kid got hooked watchin the bmx ers over the three sisters mid 90's did a bit myself before women beer n a drivin license got hold of me..... Returned to cycling on the road for a few years then three kids got in the way so ended sellin all my road gear a few years back. Bought a cheap mtb 26' from eBay and took it out a few times even managed to break my ribs on the 7 stanes newbie on a black run lol but kept gettin drawn back to the big wheels so it was a 29er for me. Currently ridin a cube 29er which I love reckon I could beat a road bike when ive got this thing flat out, working on my fitness now back n too to work and can't wait to get out on a newbie run to get my membership. Would love to know any trails in and around Wigan area. Fudge be good to meet up find out some good local runs.

Comment

Welcome

There's a few riders based in Ash-Vegas, if you're on strava i think there's a few routes on there..

Have a few mates who ride over the 3 Sisters area, Scotsmans Flash & a few other routes, but the best advice is to sign-up for a newbie ride & join the club..

There's a few routes round Billinge Hill area which are worth learning
            Sha...ting !!

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
              X