Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Been mooching around the site for a few months and have decided to take the plunge and look to sign up for a newbie ride.

I've just recently recovered from a broken collar bone and ribs following a cycling ride in Scotland and so have only just recently got back in the saddle following a few months off!

I own a GT Avalanche, live in St Helens but do most of my riding around Widnes/Warrington. Just looking to sign up to a newbie ride as soon as possible

Cheers

Phil

Welcome

Comment

Cheers, really looking forward to getting started.

Comment

welcome ,there are a few with injuries on here some coming back like yourself and unfortunately some recent ones so your not on your own there ,no doubt some one will be along to give you a newbie ride date or keep your eyes peeled (I dont know) great club you wont regret it

Comment

Hey Phil, I'm anyone member as well and I'm hopefully going to doing a newbie ride soon as well. I live in Warrington when I'm home at the weekend and on leave from being based up in Catterick with the army. If you want to get out at some time I'd be up for it.

Adam.

Comment

Working...
          X