Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi thought I would write a few lines to introduce myself.

I got introduced to XC mountain biking in April and have now got the bug ! I ve ridden blue and red trails at Llandegla , Cwmcarn and Cannock Chase , I ve been using my boyfriend's bike up to now but he lives down south so I've just bought myself a Cove Handjob. I can't wait to get out on it to improve my skills and get to ride locally and further afield hence the reason For joining the club !!

I ll keep an eye out for the newbie rides and look forward to meeting club members ! I live in Halewood .

Cheers

Deb

Welcome

HOWEVER!!!

A cove Handjob!!! Is that for real????

Comment

Welcome look out for the ncr non club ride invite yourself along if you feel up to it keep lookin out for the newbie ride it won't be far away keep get out yourself and gettin the miles in and see you on the trails soon
      Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Viper View Post
        Welcome

HOWEVER!!!

A cove Handjob!!! Is that for real????
        Think there's also a 'Stiffy' in the Cove range, I've heard the next models going to be called the 'Bell End'

Comment

Originally posted by woodsy View Post
          Think there's also a 'Stiffy' in the Cove range, I've heard the next models going to be called the 'Bell End'
          They have the following:
          Handjob
          Stiffie
          Hustler
          STD

All rude!
          If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Ye bit of an unfortunate name ha !! Suppose its a talking point !! ;-)
              But all the cove bikes have rude names ! I got it for a good price .. I was after a secondhand cotic soul but they were going for too much ... And the handjob is similar dimensions !!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

What's a hand job

Sent from moon base Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by SMN View Post
                    What's a hand job

Sent from moon base Alfa
                    thats the one to get after the stiffie ,you dont want an std though
                    Last edited by tomuk30; 10-08-2012, 08:39.

Comment

Originally posted by tomuk30 View Post
                      thats the want to get after the stiffie ,you dont want an std though

Comment

Working...
                      X