Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

I'm 40+ and would like to get back into mtb with my 16 yr old son who's very keen. HJope to meet soon on the next available newbie ride.

Hi welcome there may be a little issue with your son club insurance says min age of 18 I'm sure you could bring him of you take all responsibility of him but he wouldn't be able to ride on his own this is a great club and you will get accommodated as best as we can keep looking around the site and look out for non club rides which you can join in on a member of the committee will clarify the the part about your son, hope to see you out soon
    Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Hi Tom and Matt, welcome to the site, as Andy has pointed out club rules dictate that members must be 18 years of age to join the club. So your son would be unable to participate in a newbie ride unfortunately.

Due to a host of issues, not least club liability insurance etc minors are not permitted unfortunately.
      If paying anything, don't forget to pm me with details, what it is for, and by what method. Cheers.

Comment

That being said you are more than welcome to join and can take your son on any of the routes you may learn through the club on another date, he is also able to ride on any NCR (Non Club Ride) as are you until you become a full member. Keep an eye out for any local NCR that you fancy and just invite yourself along, or if you're getting out on the bike, post up where and when and others may join you

Welcome btw

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Comment

Welcome to the club, it's top!!

Comment

Working...
          X