Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!!!

Allright everybody, planing on joining up on one of your non-member rides, with a view to joinging your group, just thought i would come say hello.

Hello!!

Im a bloke in his 30's with a new bike from chester. Looking for rides around the chester area as i dont have a bike rack yet, and its a bit of a mission to get all the kids car seats out of the back of the car all the time. Ive been to delamear a few times on my bike and love it, but i feel that there is more fun to be had if your with somebody.

As i said Im hoping to pop along to one of your rides to see how it goes, untill then, if anybody knows of any cool rides/tracks/trails around chester, let me know.

Hope to ride soon.

Welcome and see you soon.

For Chester riding have a search for the Chester Chunky Monkies mtb club. I started riding with them until I found the Woollybacks at this side of the river
    All the best

Comment

cheers for that man, I'll check them out.

Comment

oh yeah, I ride a specialized rock hopper comp, a step up from my halfords 100quid job i had before.
        I Ride to work every day, about 6-7 miles each way (feels much longer after a 12 hour night shift!!!).
        When I go for a "propper" ride I normally do say 20-30 mile (chester to delamere, a good couple of hours around the forrest, then back to chester). Only had the bike a few weeks so looking at building up fittness and stamina, and also the balls to take on some of the big drops that ive seen at delamere.

Comment

Working...
        X