Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - Hi All

Hello all,
    Just preliminary joined (until I am tested on newbie ride) looking forward to giving it a go. Use to race many many moons ago, in fact I have just sold my old faithful Marin Pine Mountain (20 years old) and bought a cannondale 29er to replace her. I kinda dropped off the scene for 15 or so years but got back into riding about 8 months ago.
    Not sure if I can keep pace (and fitness) and if i still have the skill set to keep up but willing to give it a go and get my 39 year old legs a spinning.

Anyways that's me,

Regards

G

Welcome to the club - not sure when the next newbie ride will be but keep your eye on the forum and look out for non club rides as this will give you the chance to get out with a few members, and if you're planning a ride yourself post it up, you might get a few takers.

Comment

hello from me too, as paul said keep your eye on the ride section of the site for the NCR`s (non club rides) and just invite yourself along, everyone in the club is very welcoming and friendly, see you out soon jim.
      Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Welcome

If you post roughly what area(s) you live/ride in, & what sort of distance you ride at the moment, you may even get invited on an NCR if there's one in your area..
        Sha...ting !!

Comment

Welcome.......You any good with shoulders and pains in upper arm BTW?

Comment

Doctor

Originally posted by SMN View Post
            Welcome.......You any good with shoulders and pains in upper arm BTW?
            He he sorry its just in the name not a real doctor.

Comment

Sorry for the late response to all your welcome msg, been away.

Thanks

Comment

Also my location is Preston

Comment

Working...
                X