Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Warrington

Hi Folks,

Have joined the forum as I am keen to get out on some midweek local rides in the evening, most of my current mountain biking is done of a weekend usually in the Peaks, Lakes or North Wales.

I'll keep an eye out for the newbie rides on the forum would be keen to get out on some soon.

I'm based in Birchwood end of Warrington and sometimes have a fast paced blast down the transpennine trail to Spike Island, with the obligatory pint in the Ferry! If anyone does anything similar of a mid week evening get in touch.

Cheers
    Martin

Hey Martin,

Keep an eye out for some None Club Rides (NCR's) as well, there's normally plenty of those going on. I'm from Warrington myself when I'm not away working. I get out to places not quite local most weekends. You'll really enjoy the club here, I've only been a member for a couple of months but have met plenty of like minded people already.

Looking forwards to seeing you out on a ride soon.

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by apone_keo View Post
      Hi Folks,

Have joined the forum as I am keen to get out on some midweek local rides in the evening, most of my current mountain biking is done of a weekend usually in the Peaks, Lakes or North Wales.

I'll keep an eye out for the newbie rides on the forum would be keen to get out on some soon.

I'm based in Birchwood end of Warrington and sometimes have a fast paced blast down the transpennine trail to Spike Island, with the obligatory pint in the Ferry! If anyone does anything similar of a mid week evening get in touch.

Cheers
      Martin
      Best to get out on a Newbie ride, join the club, and then get full website access and see all the rides taking place each week.

- R
      carpe diem

It's rad, man!

Comment

Working...
      X