Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

Hi

My names Alan I'm 27 and from Parr St Helens, been looking to get into MTB for a good awhile and came across this club which from reading other posts seems perfect for someone like me starting out after only using my bike to get to work in Liverpool. My only real experience of MTB was riding Bwlch Maesgwm which although the weather was horrendous and I never got to ride properly I completely enjoyed it and got the taste for more which is what brought me hear.

Hope to get out riding soon
    Alan

Hi Alan .Everyone is really friendly here and take care of each other whist riding. There is a newbie ride scheduled for November. Get booked on and look forward to seeing u soon.

Comment

Welcome to the club Alan - as per DH's post the newbie ride for November's just been posted up, get your name down if you fancy joining us and look out for any NCR's (non club rides in the meantime).

Comment

Welcome Alan
        Sha...ting !!

Comment

Hi, Alan welcome to the club

Comment

Hi Alan,im new to this club from what ive seen ,it seems some of these guys are scary on there bikes ,but hoping they will look after me on the newbie ride (rivvi on the 10th).....hope there good at first aid just in case my lungs implode...ha ha

Comment

Working...
            X