newbie from standish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie from standish

A big Hello Hello Hello to everyone, I have been enjoying riding the local trails around Rivington, Haigh, Billinge for a while now with the odd day trip to Wales, I enjoy xc and Trails but i'm no downhiller, i'm way too old now, so hopefully i shall enjoy your company very soon

Welcome Lance
    Sha...ting !!

Comment

What type pf crappy bike do you wobble round on then Lance?

Oh and Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Lawmanmx View Post
        What type pf crappy bike do you wobble round on then Lance?

Oh and Welcome
        Sound like you 2 know each other
        Our greatest glory is not never falling off, but in getting up every time we do

Comment

Welcome fella

Comment

Originally posted by andy-cas View Post
            Sound like you 2 know each other
            He's bin living in my shadow for years yea, he's not a half bad rider for a man of his age Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lawmanmx View Post

He's bin living in my shadow for years yea, he's not a half bad rider for a man of his age Lol
              But is he going to part with £10 and become a member ;-) unlike someone I know?

Comment

hee hee is that you lawey ??? Dip in your pocket and spend that said tenner, just like me is woof woof

Comment

Welcome fellow woollyback from standish, I'm just down the road in beech hill.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Pieeater View Post
                    But is he going to part with £10 and become a member ;-) unlike someone I know?
                    Ha ha ha good luck gettin a tenner outta him to Phil

Comment

Originally posted by leadville lance View Post
                      hee hee is that you lawey ??? Dip in your pocket and spend that said tenner, just like me is woof woof

Cant kid, i got another mouth to feed now and you know how hard times are!
                      Can ya lend us a tenner kid?

Comment

Hi, welcome to the site, iv just moved to Standish few weeks ago, only managed to get out on 1 local ride so far up to haigh hall down a round road just before the car park and back down canal along which somewhere I got a puncture. Do you know any good rides locally that don't need driving to anything decent and fun in the grounds of haigh hall?
                        Last edited by Chris_vdub; 07-12-2012, 22:22.

Comment

I know some good stuff round wigan if ya fancy a look?

Comment

Im always up for finding new rides. I know fair few good rides in and around parbold. Where in Wigan? Are any of them a nice riding distance of Standish? I'd prefer to ride than drive atm as I'm proper low on cash. I'll inbox you when I'm not nearly asleep.

Comment

Everything is riding distance in the wigan area Chris, do you know any of the back routes from standish to beech hill and standish lower ground? You can get down to the canal and head past the back of the DW stadium and we could meet at the side of screwfix in newtown (nr halfords)
                              Let me know if yer up for a looky

Comment

Working...
                              X